Home - Standard Travel 2022
Ticket pricing includes:
- Access to our Heritage Museum before your train ride
- We recommend you arrive approximately 45 minutes before your train is due to leave if you wish to visit our wonderful heritage museum.
- Trains leave on the hour, please allow enough time to board before the train leaves the station.
Guidance ahead of your visit:
Refund and cancellation policy
Standard Ticket day pass, unlimited rides, no allocated seats
Trains leave on the hour at 11am 12noon 1pm 2pm 3pm, please allow time to board before the train leaves the station.
Face covering are optional as they are no longer compulsory whilst in our Museum, Gift Shop and on-board the Train.
- We have provided hand sanitiser at the entrance door, around the museum and platform doors. Please make use of these especially before you board the train..
- Extra Cleaning and Hygiene Regimes: Are in place, between every train journey, in our museum, shop, tea room and toilets..
- Snacks, ice-cream and hot and cold drinks will be available to purchase in our tea room.
- Please respect the measures we have in place to ensure your safety and others around you.
Full refunds will be issued should your reservation have to be cancelled due to Government restrictions or if Covid-19 makes us unable to safely run our passenger trains. If you need to cancel your reservation, we politely request that you let us know at least 3 days in advance for a full refund of your ticket.Important Notice
Due to unforeseen circumstances, at short notice we have removed from sale the 1st and 2nd May Events.