Home - Standard Travel
We have the ‘We’re Good to Go’ standard from Visit England and have been busy making changes to our site and how we operate to be Covid-19 secure and protect you, our volunteers and our members of staff. We encourage you to download the NHS COVID-19 App and check in at our site to help stop the spread of Coronavirus.
Ticket pricing includes:
- Access to our Heritage Museum before your train ride and one train journey.
- We recommend coming to site no later than 45 minutes before your train is due to depart as you will not be able to return to the museum after your train journey.
Guidance ahead of your visit:
- Along with government guidelines, you will have to wear a face covering at all times whilst in our Museum, Gift Shop, and on-board the Train unless you are exempt from this rule. Exempt stickers are available at the till point.
- We have provided hand sanitizer at the entrance door, around the museum and platform doors. Please make use of these especially before you board the train.
- We have signage around our buildings reminding you to keep 2 metres away from others.
- Only six people at any one time must access the shop to ensure your safety.
- Our toilets are open with only 2 people or 1 social bubble able to enter at any one time due to the limited space.
- Please respect the measure we have in place to ensure your safety and others around you.
Full refunds will be issued should your reservation have to be cancelled due to Government restrictions or if Covid-19 makes us unable to safely run our passenger trains. If you need to cancel your reservation, we politely request that you let us know at least 3 days in advance for a full refund of your ticket.